GeoData S.A. announces the release of the new version 5.50 of its navigable map with full Greece coverage.
The new version is offered to users as per our policy of free, regular and substantial updates, and includes the following main changes:
- Subterranean coastal road
- Megalopoli Junction
- Iraklion-Moires national road: Gergeri interchange and Ag.Varvara roundabout
- Chamezion bridge at Siteia
and many minor additions/updates at Trikala
Street Numberings & Directions
The updates project in Attica, and the rest of the country afterwards, is continuing and will be complete in 2019.
This verson upates:
- In Attica: 53 cities (major improvements specifically in Acharnes)
- In Thessaloniki: Kalamaria, Pylaia, Panorama, Lagadas
- 53 more cities such as Partas, Ioannina, Iraklion, Ermoupoli, Amfissa
Corrections have been included based upon many new and some older submitted user reports.