GeoData S.A. announces the release of the new version 5.30 of its navigable map with full Greece coverage.
The new version is offered to users as per our policy of free, regular and substantial updates, and includes the following main changes:
- Karpenisi: south junction of ring
- Kilkis: connection to Mavroneri junction
- Volos: Larissis and Gr.Labraki round junctions
- Update of speed limits at NEO Korinthou-Patron
Street Numberings & Directions
The of updates, at first in Attica and the rest of the country afterwards, is continuing and will be complete in 2019.
This verson upates:
- Marousi, Galatsi, N.Ionia, Filothei, Psyxhico
- Zografos, Kaisariani, Vyronas
- N.Filafelfia, N.Chalkidona, Ag.Anagyroi, Kamatero
- N.Smyrni, Moschato, Tavros
- Serres (east, beyonf Ag.Anargyri stream)
- Addition of about 30 POIs, mainly restaurants, bars, coffe shops at Nafplio, Corfu and Mytilini
Corrections have been included based upon many new and some older submitted user reports.