GeoData S.A. announces the release of the new version 5.00 of its navigable map with full Greece coverage.
The new version is offered to users as per our policy of free, regular and substantial updates, and includes the following main changes:
- Multilingual: this is the first fully multilingual version of the map
- Real Directions: friendlier driving directions, using recognizable reference points such as traffic lights (e.g. "turn right at next traffic light")
- Athens Thessaloniki Tunnels (Tempi, Platamonas etc.)
- Korinth-Patras new NR
- Ionia Odos
- Florina-Niki new NR section
- Kalamata Ring section (Thouria-Artemidos)
- Komotini Nympheon
- Lamia Ring
- Crete: Malia junction, Ano Viannos detour, Chania Elos detour, Pretoria & Patsides junctions etc.
- Chalkidiki Kassandra: Potidaia-Kallithea new road, with Fokaia & Kallithea junctions
Xanthi: Ring from Perikleous up to Ethelonti Aimodoti hospital.
- Komotini: Egnatia - VIPE junction
- Karditsa: Rizovounio & Artesiano detours
- Larisa: roundabouts at ring and Larisa-Thessaloniki NR
- Drama: Drama-Kavala NR roundabout with Drama ring
- Antirrio: roundabouts
- Additions at junctions: Patra ring, Athens-Thessaloniki at Larisa, Volos and Farsala, Egnatia at Metsovo, Kastoria, Kozani, Ptolemaida, Veria, Alexandria, Serres, Amfipolis, Igoumenitsa, Ioannina and Grevena
Street Numberings & Point Addresses
- All newly added road sections
- Tripolis-Sparta (new segment) N.R.
- Bicylce stores and relevant services
- Entertainment POIs at island tourist destinations
- Marinopoulos and Carrefour POIs renamed to Sklavenitis
Corrections have been included based upon many new and some older submitted user reports.
Next update is scheduled for release during next quarter.